Monday 12 January 2015

a day at the farm


We used our aannual pass to a local farm yesterday first the first time in 2015. The sun was shining and we took a little picnic with us so we could stay for lunch if we fancied.
DD was very brave ffeeding some of the animals with our complementary bag of animal feed.


Baby D liked 
 the parK best, espespecially the slide! Her new welly boots were given a good first run in every puddle and muddy patch we could find.


Both girls enjoyed watwatching the baby quail chicks in the little nursery area. I thpught I may have to pat them down before we left the shed though,  they were desperate to take one home.


Baby D was cocompletely worn out after all the walking and puddle splashing. She had a lovely nights sleep, so she's all ready and fresh for her first day at preschool today.
 I'm going to blub like a baby once she's gone in. :(

X x X

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I wanted to leave a comment yesterday but either blogger or my laptop was playing up! I'm your swap partner as you know by now :) but we will sort details out nearer the time. Looks like you had a great day out at the farm park, I remember those days well but my children are quite a bit older than your little ones now.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.