Friday 23 January 2015

Project 2/12 complete-ish!


Fresh off 
the needles! I've had several appointments this past week all of which involved much waiting room time.  Needing a project I could pack up at a minutes notice meant my cable project was no good so I cast on a little cardigan for Baby Random.
 The wool is from Wilkos and at £1.35 a ball is quite a bargain, and it's a steal when you factor in the 25% wool it contains!
  My only issue now is buttons. I can't decide between novelty boy theme ones (cars etc) or plain dark ones as the colours are already pretty busy. What do you think readers?

X x X

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cardigan, you must be pleased to have something finished! I think I would use plain buttons & put the novelty ones on something plain, they would stand out more then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cardi Sarah, I would use plain buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little cardi! Like the others I'd go for plain buttons. I love the colours that you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.