Saturday 20 February 2021

Waste not want not



Today's book is quite boring and uninteresting which has gotten me quite excited!
I was hoping to find at least one hardcover book in my book box that I could use for some art work, and dear readers this is the one.


The book itself is quite big. Each county of England has it's own chapter which describes interesting snippets of history and points out any famous landmarks etc. 
I originally wanted a book to practice watercolours in but these pages are far to glossy for watercolour paints and there are lots of very dark photographs and drawings.


So instead I have decided to create my own rainbow book of collages.
I've split the book into 6 equal sections with the intention of filling each section with mixed media collages in the relevent colour. 
As you see above my first collage is a collection of red. I think I'll decide on my next collage depending on my mood at the time and the things around me.
I shall keep you posted of how it develops.

X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.