Friday 19 February 2021

More books.

My next books to explore come as a pair.

Volumes 1 and 2 of The War Illustrated. 

The first world war isn't a topic I have much interest in so I've only had a brief glance through them. Both are in pretty good condition considering their age of  about 106 years.



The artwork is beautifully done on each issues cover and some of the photographs were quite interesting. I quite liked the old nursing uniforms. 


 There's even some funky fold out maps throughout which is a feature I wasn't expecting.
A quick peek on Ebay tells me that they may be worth trying to sell so I will pop them on facebook marketplace shortly. If I'm lucky they might cover a few trips to the Community pantry. 

X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.