Tuesday 9 February 2021

Pantry day


Tuesday is fast becoming my favourite day of the week.
I only had the butternut squash and a little bit of onion left from last weeks visit so that made its way into a Squash and apple soup.
It was delicious! With clean plates all round the table. We even mashed a little into a puree for Baby C.


This weeks meal was sausages, potatoes, carrots, onions, peas and gravy. 
Well worth a single token I think as I was planning to get more sausages anyway.



Blue token - more sausages. Meat options were a little thin this visit. 

Red tokens -
Stock cubes
Pasta
2x mushroom soup
2x baked beans
2x sweetcorn 
1x chocolate weetabix things
1x bolognaise sauce
2x mr kiplings Viennese whirls
1x chocolate biscuits

Free items -

Hard cheese 
2x cucumbers
6x oranges
A handful of sweet potatoes 


  I will be working out this weeks meal plan this evening when the children are in bed. I'm definitely thinking of spag bol and a sausage curry this week though. 


X x X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.