Wednesday 17 February 2021

Feeling creative

 


Compaired to the last two books this one isn't particularly old at all. 

I wasn't expecting great things from it and was already thinking of using it for art journalling until I opened it.


The illustrations are beautiful!


 Far to pretty to be hidden in a book! I've seen some lovely ideas on Pinterest of framed botanical prints. 
I definitely need to do something of that type with some of these. I bet the remaining pictures would be wonderful in junk journals and scrapbook pages.
I'm buzzing with creative ideas now.

X x X

3 comments:

  1. We have a copy of that book it has been an invaluable reference book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how lovely these books are, I would love this one as reference for embroidery.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this book (somewhere!) I've used it, before now, like Briony for reference (though not for embroidery!)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.