Saturday 30 January 2021

Chinese new year 2021

 


I was very lucky with my timing on OLIO last night. One of our local volunteer distributors had an enourmous load of fruit and vegetables to rehome.
I won't be needing to do a veg shop for a little while. 
Breakfast was pastries and fresh fruit.
Lunch sandwiches, side salads and more fruit.
Dinner this evening is a slow cooker chicken stew. 
  

 

 I spent a little time this morning collecting our Chinese New Year resources together.

My parents very kindly printed out the free pack from HERE.

Each activity is cut out and stored in it's own  envelope. I'm going to start getting a few activities out each day from Monday and make it a sort of theme until the 12th of Febuary. 

X x X

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.