Friday 12 October 2012

Normal service must resume!



 Baby D is now a whole 7 weeks old now and we are beginning to get 5 hours between feeds at night :)
So I am feeling a lot more human and ready for action. This past week has been really busy as well with family meals, my birthday, our first date night in about 4 months and we are all recovering from a second bout of coughs and colds.
  Today has been spent pottering around the house, keeping the two reasonably happy were possible and reading lots of blogs that needed catching up on. I have deleted a couple "dead" blogs from my reading list and added a few new ones, mostly about large families. I find it quite inspiring to read about families with 8,10 or even 15 children on those days where I think I can't be bothered to push the hoover round or wash up after lunch etc. OH and I have always wanted to have a large family so if I can't keep things up together with two children how will I ever cope with another 1,2,3 or even more in the future?

 Tomorrow I am being taken on a birthday clothes shopping trip by my mum. My dad is driver and child entertainer for the afternoon so we can really get into it. So I will hopefully have a bit of a fashion show for you on tomorrows post.

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are managing to get a reasonable sleep and feel more human now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Looking forward to reading about your trip out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that has gone so quickly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your birthday treat! We look forward to the fashion show.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.