Monday 1 January 2018

Keeping it simple.


 Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all good fortunes and good health throughout the coming year x x

 My new years resolution this year and short and sweet.

* Keep things simple - with a house move looming and a baby due soon I will be busy enough without any extra distractions.

* Read the Game of Thrones book series by next Christmas - a chapter a day should make a good dent in the first book over January. I've collected the first 5 books so far and will keep my eyes peeled for the last 2 as I go.

 Thats it. And I think it's going to be quite enough, lol. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to start my first chapter in a hot bubble bath.

 What are your new years resolutions this year?

X x x

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Game of Thrones fan as well, but you may have to wait awhile for the last book as George R R Martin hasn't finished it yet! I believe his fans of the book have been waiting years for the last book, so you have plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.