Wednesday 10 January 2018

Making gifts for DD


I love a mystery bag of bits. I couldn't
 resist this one of girly things for £1 this morning.  It turned out to be mostly cute beaded bracelets and a handful of hair accessories.  It gave me an idea.


I grabbed 2 petty paper stack books from the craft stash and got to work folding each square into a simple envelope. Each envelope contains a cute bracelet and hair elastic (mostly matching colours). I'm not sure if I'm going to hang them with pegs or hole punch them yet but the idea is to hang them on some ribbon as bunting for DD1's birthday in March.
She can choose to open  them all in one go or one/two a day like a calendar but I think they'll
Go down quite well as a birthday gift.

X x X

2 comments:

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.