Friday 31 May 2013

Obsession.

 I have just discovered "Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners" on 4OD and I am hooked. A friend of mine suggested it after a long reminiscence over How Clean is your house with the wonderful Kim and Aggy. I also quite like the opposite end of the spectrum and enjoy watching and The Hoarder next door.
 If you haven't seen it "OCC" is a simple idea of sending someone obsessed with cleaning to help someone obsessed with hoarding. Two of my favourite things in one show!

I like watching an episode and then jumping up to clean something, nothing like some inspiration to get yourself moving. Does it work for you to? Do you watch it as well? Drop me a comment and let me know what you think?

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.