Tuesday 29 January 2013

Watch, Read, Knit

 Three more films off the list yesterday! A rainy day meant we were all stuck indoors, so I just popped them on, one after the other, and pottered round the house all day. I love these films so much, it really is one of the best stories I have ever heard!


And one more book finished!  The True Blood series in a favorite of mine both on the screen and paper. This is the first book, I've read it several times and still enjoy it. Only took me two evenings reading to plow through it. I've started work this morning on Book 2 in the series as I'm the first one up today. Breakfast and a book? I haven't done this in YEARS!


And finally the crafts - first this stunning Tree of Gondor jumper, I love the Celtic sleeve decoration. Wonder how many hours this would take?

I am completely in love with this scarf! And even better the pattern is completely free if you hunt it on Google. I think I might give this a go once the fair isle bag is finished. (nearly finished side 2 now!)

And finally you can't have a scarf without matching gloves. Or in this case Gondor mittens! This would definitely be the next project after the scarf. I might even try these first as I should have plenty of white left over from the current project. Hmmmmm so much knitting so little time.

X x X


3 comments:

  1. that jumper is amazing and so is the scarf i love the lord of the rings series both book and film

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by that scarf, I might have to hunt that out - thanks for the heads-up!

    As usual, so many lovely things to see here - hope you don't mind but I've nominated you for an award here - feel free to accept or decline as you choose! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.