Friday 20 February 2015

Pajama Day


Two poorly little ladies and a tired Daddy who spent half the night up with them, has meant today has been declared jammy day.
Movies, easy food and lazing around were the rules of the day.


 This is about the only thing I got done all day. Three random balls of pompom wool from my immense (though shrinking slightly) stash have started a nice blanket project. I  often see balls of pompom wool in the local 99p shop and plenty in the charity shop craft bins so this project should grow regularly over the summer into a cozy winter throw.

X x x

1 comment:

  1. that's cute that blanket (or start of a blanket) Hope the kids and dh get better soon. I am still as sick as a dog with this cold and stomach but.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.