Thursday 31 December 2020

Lovely Suprises

 


I had a message waiting on my phone this morning telling me I'd won some goodies in a Christmas Raffle I'd entered. I'd quite forgotten that it was being drawn on Christmas day.
A full size shampoo, conditioner and hair mask by the Body Shop. Not a bad prize at all and as you only need to use a small smidge of their products at a time they will last me a good while.

What a lovely suprise to wake up to!

I also recieved my last Treasured Trash delivery of 2020. Mostly it was baby items and books. I sorted the clothing into bags by size and gender. They flew out the door almost as fast as I listed them online. I saved a few cozy sleeping bags for Baby C but otherwise she is well stocked for clothing.
The books I will sort into bags by genre and list tomorrow. Being in Tier 4 should hopefully have them out the door pretty quick too. 

All in all it's been a good day. 

X x X

2 comments:

  1. Happy New year. Here's hoping it's a good year for us all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely - congratulations.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.