Wednesday 30 December 2020

Birthday Books

 


I was given 2 big bags of childrens books today via The Treasured Trash Network. 
One bag seems to be a mixture  of all sorts of types and styles, the second bag contained two book series for girls.


Both sets look as if they've never been read. Perhaps they were unwanted gifts?
Anyhow I knew immediately that were destined to be read by DD1 and would make a great start to her birthday presents in March.
I wanted to make them look special though so I looked up book gift wrapping ideas on Pinterest. I had no idea there was so many ways to wrap a book! 



 
Here's what I came up with. The books are individually wrapped in pages of sheet music from my paper crafting stash, and bundled together with some of the pink netting offcuts I found in the scrapstore a few visits back.  

 I'm really impressed with how fancy they look. Cute yet quite grown up. And a very pretty start on DD1's birthday.


 X x X





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.