Wednesday 30 December 2020

Daddy took us to the zoo

 


We have had a lovely walk around the zoo today. It was reasonably busy but everyone was behaving themselves and giving one another plenty of room.
Even the children on the playground equipment were politely taking turns to use the slide and climbing ladders. It was wonderful to see.
The weather was chilly and there were a few patches of icy puddles to manoeuvre but onc everyone was snuggled into hats and gloves we were fine. DD3 had an adorable pink nose though by the end.


The picnic lunch went down well though the damp picnic benches did not 🤣 I tried to explain it was character building stuff but no one was buying it. 
The promise of a hot chocolate and some peanut butter toast kept us all moving towards home.
It was pretty perfect as day trips go. 
We might even be going again next week if our school doesn't reopen but we shall have to wait and see what Mr. BoJo says.

I'm in two minds about it. I love having my children home with me but I also have a bathroom to decorate which will be vastly easier with them safely out the way. 🤣
Time will tell.

How was your day?

X x X




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.