Tuesday 29 December 2020

Playing hunt the fruit

 


I was woken early this morning by an exploding baby. After giving Baby C a bath and bottle I decided to make use of the extra time. 
By the time everyone else was awake I had made a Bread and Butter pudding for pudding. I used the packet of apple sauce we hadnt used for Christmas day in it. It made a lovely warm breakfast.



DH did the best he could with the planned food shop but the aisles were pretty bare. The fruit and veg was almost non-existent! 
My parents very kindly rescued us with a bunch of bananas for Gman. He was quite cross we couldn't get any as they are his favourites.
DH did manage to find a pile of cheap sausages for pennies a packet and some reduced chicken and mushroom slices which are perfect for tomorrow's picnic. 


One of my favourite knitting bloggers added a new free hat pattern to their page a few days ago so that is my entertainment for the evening.
I'm currently watching a rather bizarre but entertaining show called Home Sweet on Netflix. I recommend it if you like bizarre storylines, grotesque cgi monsters and cartoon style acting.
Personally it's just my brand of crazy 😆

X x X
 




1 comment:

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.