Monday 28 June 2021

Bargain bits and pieces

 I picked up a few bargains on my trip to town this morning. A pretty white dress for Baby C for 49p. At that price I don't really mind if it only lasts for a few wears. White is definitely a big risk 🤣. The sticker book is like new, and Gman is a big fan of Power Rangers  so for 29p it will make a nice addition to his Christmas pile.

 I also found 2 Lamaze toys in 2 seperate shops. 1 for 99p and 1 for £1. The dog has squeakers in his legs and the peacock is full of textures and interactive parts for sensory play. We have quite a collection of Lamaze toys now each of the 5 children having all recieved some over the years. They really are wonderful childrens toys. They wash well and seem nigh on indestructible.


  Last but not least was an odd find. DD3 spent a happy hour building all sorts of towers and buildings with the cards. Next time I get some thick card pass my way I'm going to use these as templates and add a few more pieces so it's easier to share between 2 or more children. 

 I'm rather pleased with my finds today 

 X x x

4 comments:

  1. You did so well!
    I love it when I find good bargains like you just did

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen those cards before. Could you show is the actual cards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some very good buys you got there and a good idea to save them for presents. I do like the pattern that you have the little blanket is and very colourful.
    Hazel 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with your buying for your littlies, er bigger children? I don't have children so their size is a kind of mystery to me, however I think you are an amazing Mother! And your dear husband is also wonderful. These seem great finds to me, not at all unexpected from the incredible Mummy and Daddy that you and your dear Hubby are, every day. Sending you love, care and hugs, stay safe from the nasty virus, Michelle in Wellington, New Zealand. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.