Sunday 22 July 2018

Day 1 of sunmer


Yesterday was day 1 of the summer holidays so we put our best foot forward and started how we intend to carry on. 
First I took the small people to the library for construction club, everyone enjoyed building lego and duplo creations for a while. Then we tried some of the Tour de France themed colouring and activities. 
I've never really been into cycling so it was a nice new topic to explore.


All 4 behaved beautifully whilst we were there so I rewarded everyone with a donut from tesco (£1 for 4) and after a quick visit to play in the park, I used the donuts to tempt everyone away from the slide. 
We spent the afternoon asking Google questions about the Tour De France and sticking the colouring pages we'd done in our holiday diaries.

Today we are heading a local festival so watch this space.

X x X

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day. Hope you all have lots more fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.