Wednesday 28 September 2016

Celebrating 5 years together


My lovely hubby and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary last week. We both agreed it felt particularly special.
Due to work commitments and availibility of babysitters we had to wait until yesterday to celebrate proprely. 
The date started with Hubby announcing he'd planned the whole evening.
  First up was a delicious meal at a local Frankie and Bennys.


Before I was whisked off to the theatre to see Mamma Mia! 
It's a wonderful show to watch. Very upbeat and ridiculously cheesy, in the best way.
It was a wonderful surprise and a great way to celebrate 5 happy years of marriage.

X X X 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. I love Mamma Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - God bless you with many more years of life love and laughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Wishing you many, many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.