Saturday 15 June 2013

Back from my jolly holidays

 My week in Devon is over *sniff. But what a week it has been full of adventures and family time. Here are some of our shenanigans from the past week.
 ..Finding a little charity shop that made me think of Angela. (Tracing Rainbows)
 Watching the clouds drift past on lazy afternoons. I think this one is amazing! It looks just like a bird to me.
 Munching delicious artisan chocolates made using delicious secret recipes.

 Getting arty with nature on the beach.
 Beach-combing and collecting interesting things. They look so lovely arranged in an old wooden jewellery box.
Look at all that sea glass and a collection of huge cockle shells just screaming for crafty uses. I have so many ideas to try in the coming days, so prepare to be amazed and dazzled lol.

 X X X

3 comments:

  1. Looks liek you had a great time, the munchkins and I love beach combing and charity shop rumaging when away :)

    Sharon
    www.onelifeand3kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I LOVE your treasure box xxx family time is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ll that sea glass- so pretty. And I really must try to visit the charity shop with a name like that [thanks for the mention!]
    Glad you are all home safe and sound xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.