Thursday 26 May 2011

Our afternoon.

Today I spent a lovely afternoon with my best friend and her lovely family. We were very kindly invited round to celebrate an Uncle's birthday and you know us, any excuse for cake and a natter. DD spent all afternoon playing with her little friend Holly and exploring a new place kept her quite entertained for hours. The photo above is DD's very first steps with a walker.
This is after our enormous sausage and chips dinner. And as you can see from the evidence baked beans were a part of the meal.
A quiet five minutes on the sofa to let our dinners settle before a crawl around the garden to find some pretty stones and hunt for bugs.

It was such a lovely afternoon and I really felt part of the family while I was there. The best things in life really are free eh?
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.