Monday 14 February 2022

Valentines Day 2022

 


This Valentine's Day we are celebrating in our usual frugal style. 

I picked up some cheese pizzas from Iceland for £1 each and added some pepperoni (£1 @ iceland). With a few scissor snips and some artful arranging you can make a cheerful Valentine's meal for pennies. Over all I spent £4 (3x pizza, 1x pepperoni) but remember I am feeding 7 people 🤣

I also popped into the Food pantry for my usual Monday food shop. I've found going a little later at 10am rather than when they open at 9.30am seems to yield better results as fresh stock has time to go out.

 Miss C was also gifted a book and a cuddly toy which seems to be a regular thing now. You can never have to many children's book so I am quite pleased about that 😊.

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day 💕 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.