Tuesday 15 February 2022

Tuesday adventures


We had a lovely session at our usual Tuesday morning playgroup. We were very lucky to just miss the rain as we went in but we certainly didn't miss it coming back out. I am definitely not looking forward to this afternoons school run in it again either 😫 


After playgroup we tool a quick visit to the library for the end of their stay and play session. I was hopeful the rain would pass while we were in there but sadly it wasn't to be. 


On the way home we passed TK Max who had a little stall outside selling colouring packs for Red Nose Day. Each pack was 50p and contained a set of pens, 5 colouring sheets and a little chocolate bar. I couldn't resist treating DD4 to a pack.


I also spotted some 2022 diaries and wall planners in the card shop clearance section. At just 10p each I quickly snaffled a few. The diaries make wonderful little notebooks for DD3 who couldn't care less which date she's scribbling over. I will stash the wall planners for the elder girls birthdays as they aren't actually dated and just have the days of the week on each page. 

I'm off now to swim up to the school. Wish me luck 🤣

X x X

 

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.