Monday 29 June 2020

Bath night fun



I was feeling utterly trapped this morning. So while everyone was entertained I sneaked out to Home Bargains for a mooch.
Home Bargains can be quite a dangerous place for aimless mooching, slightly more dangerous than the pound shop thanks to its often clearance prices.
Today's find though were very reasonable. 3 bath bombs for 59p each, a toy story bubble bath for 49p and some delicious liquorice sweeties for 89p.


The bath bombs have gone down well with the girls. A quick research online discovered they were originally £4.99! Which is daylight robbery for a cheap bath bomb containing a plastic heart bead. 59p though seems quite reasonable. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for anymore in stock and tuck them away for Christmas stockings. There's several little ladies in the family that I think would enjoy them.

X x X
 

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this place, sadly we do not have one here.
    Love your little brood, hope you are well.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I so enjoy your vlogs so much ! I recently read all your vlogs from when you started 💚

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.