Thursday 6 September 2018

Back to school


My two eldest returned to school yesterday. It was such a whirlwind of a day that I didn't get a chance to blog about it.
DD1 was a bag of nerves. We had to talk through the most preposterous scenarios and come up with plans on how to deal with them. Everything from "what if I need to bathroom during class" right up to "what if there's a fire and I'm in the library".
She came home with a smile and very proudly showed me her new reading record book.


DD2 bounced happily into her new class. I look forward to seeing how things evolve this year as she finally has a school thats offering her some support.


Meanwhile I am 2/3rds through a house blitz. 
I've decided to tackle a floor a day so next week can back to my usual TOMM routine.
Its also giving me an excuse to try out Zoflora's summer scents - Tropical Twist is wonderfully fresh and fruity. I've not tried the Peach scent yet.

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.