Friday 24 November 2017

Baby #4 gender announcement.


Baby #4 is officially team pink!
DD1&2 are thrilled to be having a little sister, I'm not quite sure how Gman feels about but I think he'll be quite pleased when baby arrives.  Gman loves pointing out babies in buggies and kissing their hands so I think we are in good stead.

 X x X

P.S - Special hello to Paula, it was lovely to meet you today. I can't quite believe someone recognised me in the street from my blog. You've made me smile all day. 
X


6 comments:

  1. Poor Gman, well out numbered! You'll have to keep going now!! :-)

    We are looking forward to finding out what our 3rd grandchild will be. Very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl, how lovely! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all, may it be a safe and happy time for you and baby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and may she bring you all much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to meet you too Sarah, I enjoyed our chat and glad to have made you smile and congratulations again on your addition to team pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations!!! GMan will get used to having three sisters.....

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.