Monday 25 March 2013

Poorly D

 Baby D is suffering today. Last night she had a bit of a fever and was hacking her poor little lungs every time she lay remotely flat. As a result she (and I) didn't sleep to well. I managed to get her into the doctors first thing but as I expected they just said it was teething and just keep her on calpol.
 Today she is better, though when she's awake she is rather grumpy and stoned looking.
 As a result not much is getting done today. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

 I am working on a 100 things page to add to this blog. I will try and photo all 100 things I own over the next week or so and work on paring down my stuff. Hopefully it should be up with a few token photos this afternoon.

x x x

1 comment:

  1. aww bless her there is alot of nasty bugs going around at the moment hope she feels better soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.