Saturday 23 March 2013

I'm a terrible blogger.





I can't believe how long it's been since I last managed a blog post. I've completely fallen out of the habit, when I used to feel incomplete without blogging at least once a day! Ugh.... I suck!

 So what have I been up to lately? DD has just turned three! I can't believe how big she's getting now, she is at preschool two mornings a week currently and will be attending three full days after Easter! We are still deciding about Homeschooling or not as she has taken to Preschool like a duck to water.




  Baby D is now almost 7 months!! How on earth that happened I have no idea but there you are. She is almost sitting up unaided now, it depends on how many shiny distractions are nearby lol. She is also starting to crawl, although for now she can only manage to go backwards. Weaning is going well and we are about to start introducing some regular milk into her diet now she is eating so heartily. I'm looking forward to loosing that £8 out of the food budget each week!

 So I am back! And I promise to try and pop things on here more regularly :) I've almost finished a crochet jacket for DD so hopefully I can share that later this afternoon. I just need to work out how to get photos from my phone to Blogger :)
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.