Sunday 15 March 2020

Frugal entertainment



Poor DH is one of the infected 😞 No idea if its a heavy cold or the dreaded COVID but he's quarentined to home for 7 days.
He's normally one of those struggle through it types so it must be significant for him to admit defeat. I am of course mothering him to an annoying level 😂
So seeing as we're staying close to home we've been crafting.
Yesterday we made some toilet roll bunnies with scrapbook papers and today we are painting boxes for them to live in. 


I think I may be one of the few mums looking forward to having her children home from school for months.
So many crafts  so little time 😂

X x X

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you enjoy your children!

    Hope your DH feels better soon. Worrying times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a positive attitude, hope DH is safe and gets well quickly; you are right to make the most of the opportunity and do something you don't always have time for - being creative is therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to having my babies with me too. This looks so much fun

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.