Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tuesday's adventures



Baby W is feeling under the weather. We popped her to the Dr for a quick check over, W has been very weezy for the past 48 hours.
The Dr wasn't concerned as W has no temperature and still seems quite peppy and interactive. I'm glad we went though for the peace of mind. 
In the afternoon she decided to scale the first step of our stairway. She promptly forgot how she'd done it and ended up stuck and a bit cross. I don't think it'll take her long to work it all out though. 


DD1 is currently taking over the dining table with an impressive looking homework project. She needs to make something on the theme of Ancient Egypt for her classes museum. 
Her plan is to create a 3D pyramid.


My gardening magazine arrived this morning in the post. I've not had a chance to read it all read but it came with several packets of seeds.
I'm desperate to get some things started in the garden but with snow predicted soon I think I better wait. So I made a little planter from a baked bean tin to start some windowsill Basil. It's not quite the same but it's  cooled down my green-finger-fever for now.

Have you started any planting yet?

X x X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.