Monday 16 September 2013

Getting ready for Xmas


 It's time to start stocking up and crafting for Christmas this month. I'm putting my best foot forward by stocking up on bargain mincemeat for mince pies and other scrummy things. I have also added this pretty blue and purple knitted scarf to the present cupboard. The grey/black and purple/pink will be added soon.
 A lady saw me knitting at the shop one afternoon and popped in the next day with the three wools above. She said she couldn't get on with them and they were destined for the charity shop unless I wanted to try them. I snapped them up as I love a challenge.

 x x x

1 comment:

  1. How lovely of the lady, I have seen those wools in our fabric shop and they knit beautifully, I have not used them myself though x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.