Saturday 6 March 2021

Doomed

 


Monday is the big day. The three eldest are back to school. I have mixed feelings naturally but over all I think it's going to be good for them to be back anong friends and learn to be seperated from me again. 

 The school in it's wisdom have decided that on PE days the children will wear sports clothes all day. Tshirt, joggers and jackets. I can understand the idea behind it but having three children in the school all on a different PE rota means remembering which child needs their PE stuff on each day.

Monday- DD1 & DD2

Tuesday - GMan

Wednesday - GMan

Thursday - DD1

Friday - DD2

 I'm terrified I'm going to send the wrong child in the wrong outfit at least once! They don't make life easy do they? 🤣🤣🤣


X x x

2 comments:

  1. It's probably done to keep you on your toes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls are anxious about going back to school Monday but like you say it will do them good to be back with their friends and face to face teaching. Our schools here have been doing that on PE days since September - just something else for us poor Mums to remember!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.