Sunday 31 May 2020

Yesterdays shenanigans



The heat completely beat me yesterday we walked into town to buy some food supplies but by the i got back I was hot, cross and puffy. 
I did finish off DD2s Flippens though.


While watching Citizen Kane and laying on the bed under the cool breeze of our biggest and strongest fan.


And drinking an ice cold bottle of Frobishers. These bottles are 39p each in Home Bargains so I've bought one of each flavour to try out. This one was nice but very acidic which I regretted soon after 🙄


I didn't get as far as the garden but i did tend my windowsill plants. I have three tiny cucumbers starting out which I'm pretty proud off.


The rest of the windowsill is looking good, if a little overheated. I have a cucumber, corriander, chilli and Tulsi aka Holy Basil.
I'm hoping to build up a collection of herbs on here over time. 

X x X


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you put a picture of the flippens as I didn't know what they were. They look good and I like the colours. Your plants are doing well. Just started eating my salad leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back. Hope you are all well
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope your pregnancy is progressing well xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.