Friday 5 May 2017

Entertaining children on the cheap.


Now that the girls have reached competition level with they twirling group things have gotten expensive. Which means we need to tighten the purse strings a little more, because you CAN'T possibly twirl without a sequin covered leotard, and this mummy likes to spoil her princesses.
Our afternoon entertainment budget is now practically zero.


Tonight's family time craft is sewing based. I've saved the polystyrene bases from two aldi pizzas and found some chunky needles in the craft box. With a handful of wool scraps from my knitting stash to use as sewing thread. 
I can't wait to see what the girls can come up with.


Tomorrow we will hopefully be in the garden. I picked up 3x Tomato growing kits this morning for 10p each. 
Once I've added a few storybooks with a plant growing theme and some stickers to decorate the pots, we have the makings of a plant themed day.

X x x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.