Monday 7 May 2012

Yesterday evenings doings.

While I was entertaining DD and crocheting flower squares to use up my stash and make a nice blanket....
OH was digging this wonderful wooden headboard out of our communal bin shed, cleaning it off, giving it a polish and attaching it to our bed. We've needed a headboard for a long long time, and the ones we've been looking at in the charity shops/furniture stores have been around £20 so that's a nice amount saved for a rainy day!!!
 Isn't he a clever chappy? I am so blessed to have him in my life, he's wonderful.
x x x

P.S It's nearly time for my 100th post giveaway to one of my lovely daily readers and followers. I'm getting excited.
x

1 comment:

  1. Blessed indeed- he has made a great job of that headboard!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.