Saturday 20 July 2019

Saturday Shenanigans



I'm still working on DD2'S half of the girls room. Today I added the bright yellow and topped up the pink bits with a second coat. The pink and yellow paint were free from a friend moving home, the other colours are the 10p tester pots I stashed a while back. 
I love how the colours are looking together, it makes me think of fruit salad chew sweets 😂


I've also been trying to finish off some WIPs that are laying around. Like stitching up this chunky knit hat I made a while back for Gman. It only took me a few minutes to sort while I took a coffee break. The yarn is so chunky I could sew it up with just my fingers. 
 We have a family birthday party to attend this evening so my afternoon will be spent trying to get 4 children into the bathtub for a scrub and then into some smart clothes just before we head out of the door. 
If I'm lucky I'll have time to sort myself out too 😂

X x X 

2 comments:

  1. Love the decor on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours too and how satisfying to do it without spending loads of money.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.