Friday 8 September 2017

T.G.I.F!


We have survived the first week of school. Hurrah! 
DD2 was awarded a star of the week sticker by her teacher. Today was accident free but filled with bumps and trips. Her teacher let her sit on a beanbag to work most of the day, which seemed to do the trick as her concentration was up from yesterday. 
Tomorrow will be a day of relaxing on the sofa and watching movies.


I noticed that the poundshops have started getting in their Halloween stock.  I got rather excited looking through all the gory bits and pieces.  
I picked up a bag of squishy plastic rats. I think they would make great counters if I numbered them. I also grabbed a bag of mixed items. I'm pretty sure it's a mixture of all the things that didn't sell last year. 


As you can see it has a great selection of things. A skeleton, finger puppets, spider, bat and about 20 spider rings.  I'm sure we can come up with a whole host of ideas to do with them.
My first thoughts are sensory boxes and making prints in playdough and paint.
Ohhh I'm feeling all creative and excited now.

X x X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.