Monday 11 January 2016

Advent 2016



I picked up these 4 packs of DIY crackers today.
At 50p a packet I thought they were a steal.
Hubby took one look at them and said "what on earth do you want with 24 crackers?"
Ahah! I have a cunning frugal plan for advent 2016!
If I can find 3 small gifts for each one I can make the children a wonderful advent calender!
I'm thinking tiny novelty rubbers/erasers, sweets, friendship bracelets, little craft sets.....
If I start now I can get a good head start.

X x x

2 comments:

  1. Ikea pencils, hair elastics, chocolate coins, badges, neon shoelaces, toy cars, lego people, mini soaps & shampoos...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find, I would have got some if I had seen them x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.