Friday 14 January 2011

Bargin shopping


Look at that sea of yellow stickers! Doesn't make your heart sing. or maybe that's just me lol.
This little pile of beauties originally cost £16.78p Scary! Here's the contents;

3 Bulbs of fennel - 5p (Always wanted to try fennel and at this price if we all hate it I'm not to worried)
Organic milk - 13p (planning to make some cottage cheese)
Pineapple chunks - 6p (Perfect for trying Fishfinger on)
Organic Plums (4)- 10p (Originally £1.99!!!!! and they aren't even ripe yet)
Broccoli - 4p
Organic Cauliflower - 9p (Originally £1.80!)
2 Packs of Potatoes - 9p each (5kg for 18p)
Mixed Salad - 8p - (Will be added to my 3p french dressing pack for tomos lunch nom nom)
French Dressing - 3p (A little treat to go in my salad)
2 Packs of 12 crumpets - 40p (Breakfast for the next few days!)
Sushi - 38p (Again something I've always wanted to try)

We picked up a few other bits as well, but you don't want to see my baby's pack of nappies or OH's Shreddies do you? I'm off now to nab a cottage cheese recipe and find out how to prepare fennel.

x x x

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.