Monday 4 January 2016

Back to school prep


It's back to school tomorrow :( 
I'm going to miss having DD1'S company all day. That girl is always up to something!
Today we took the girls to get their haircut.
DD1 wanted a slightly longer bob style so she can still have her hair put up occasionally.


DD2 also had a good trim, going for a super cute bob style. 
And then hubby surprised me by asking them to give me cut to. I haven't had anything done to my hair in years so it was a wonderful treat.


Sadly G seems to have disappeared,  maybe this suspicious looking penguin knows something though...

x x






1 comment:

  1. Sweet photos of you all. So happy hubby treated you to a haircut. I know when my kids were little I don't think I did anything to my hair in years .....

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.