Sunday 11 November 2012

Blog Tag.



The delightful Suzy at Sunshine and Lollipops has tagged me. I've never been tagged before so this is all rather new and exciting.


Here are the rules:

  • every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves
  • the person who tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
  • ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you're going to tag (the people you tag should have less than 200 followers) 
  • mention the blog that tagged you, but don't tag them back.

Let's get started:  11 things about me:

  • I think that having and raising children is my purpose in earth
  • My wedding and reception cost less than £500 but was worth £50,000 to me
  • I have two little girls. DD - 2/1/2 and Baby D - 3 months
  • I have the knack with wool and knitting, but fabric runs screaming from my hands.
  • Before I had children and a husband to care for I was a Care assistant. Mostly doing palliative care.
  • I absolutely love peanut butter!
  • I love movies particularly horror and sci-fi.
  • I love reading sci-fi and horror. My favourite author is John Wyndam
  • I don't officially work but I do all my self employed hubby's paperwork, ordering and online things. He pays me in hot chocolate and cadburys lol
  • My two children have cost me two teeth, so I believe the adage is true. "You loose a tooth for every child"
  • Slowly but surely my cooking is getting better and more adventurous. Instead of cooking the same 5-6 meals over and over.
  • Here are the 11 questions I was asked


    1. What is your favourite craft/hobby?  Knitting and crochet in equal measure
    2. How long have you been into your hobby/crafts? Knitting since about 5, Crochet since about 15
    3. Do you have a special room or designated place to do your hobby? If so, what do you call this space?  The kitchen table
      1. What time of day to you craft? Early morning, nap time and evenings.
    4. What is your favourite tool for crafty/hobby?A trusty pair of knitting needles
    5. What was your last purchased tool? Probably a knitting pattern if that counts?
    6. What would you purchase if money were no object? A smallholding and do the whole river cottage thing
    7. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?  Nearer my family
    8. What is your favourite season? Winter, I love snuggly cuddles
    9. What is your favourite TV show? I love Jezza, its my guilty pleasure lol (Jeremy Kyle)
    10. Do you like sports? What's your favourite sport?  I hate sports because I don't like unnecessary competition. So my best sport is watching  
     
 My turn to ask the people I tagged 11 questions: 
  1. Do you have pets? What are there names?
  2. What superpower do you wish you had?
  3. What is your favourite food?
  4. What is the story of your middle name?
  5. What was the last things you got for free?
  6. What is your current top project?
  7. Who is your favourite Bond?
  8. What is the main colour of the room your in?
  9. What size shoe are you?
  10. If you could do anywhere in the world and do anything what would it be?
  11. Name your favourite film and why?
 Blogs I have tagged: 
  1. Tracing Rainbows
  2. Newly Creative
  3. Life after money
  4. Hard up Hester
  5.  Bunny Mummy
  6. Frugal Queen
  7. One life, 3 kids
  8. My beautiful life
  9. Crafty Mum 
  10. Vintage Vixon
  Hope you all feel like joining in, but if not do not worry. I know how busy you all are normally :)

x x x

4 comments:

  1. I'll answer here xxx

    Do you have pets? What are there names? Bobby and Scruffy
    What superpower do you wish you had?
    Calorie destruction
    What is your favourite food?
    All of it, hence the above.
    What is the story of your middle name?
    I don't think there is one, I am named after my mum's granny.
    What was the last things you got for free?
    Bread machine
    What is your current top project?
    QUILTING!
    Who is your favourite Bond?
    Pierce Brosnan
    What is the main colour of the room your in?
    Magnolia
    What size shoe are you?
    6
    If you could do anywhere in the world and do anything what would it be?
    Smallholding in Cornwall
    Name your favourite film and why?
    Truly, Madly Deeply even though it makes me cry until snot runs off my chin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will answer here xxxx

    Do you have pets? What are there names?
    5 african lands snails (no names)
    What superpower do you wish you had?
    Invisibility ( just because i think it would be so much fun )
    What is your favourite food?
    corned beef hash

    What is the story of your middle name?
    all 3 are my nans names

    What was the last things you got for free?
    a gorgeous dinner set which my nan gave to me
    What is your current top project?
    scrapbooking

    Who is your favourite Bond?
    Pierce Brosnan
    What is the main colour of the room your in?
    cream
    What size shoe are you?
    6
    If you could do anywhere in the world and do anything what would it be?
    own a caravan in devon
    Name your favourite film and why?
    calamity jane ( doris day ) always cheers me up and makes me laugh




    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.