Monday 5 November 2012

AoG Day Five; Social Media


Another day another quote lol. I used the quote today for inspiration and made a "consumerism" collage.  I used  a Mr A gift catalogue to make a road lined with Christmas trees. I added a few more trees cut out from various scraps in green. The car is from inside the front cover, I think it's part of a home delivery advert. The road is just a strip cut from a darkish coloured page.
 I added the quote in gold pen so it slightly links to the clock on the page opposite. Once it has dried off I will seal both this page and the clock page with PVA at the same time.
 I'm actually quite in love with this piece :)
 x x x

4 comments:

  1. I love it, super page. We have been doing alot about consumerism in church lately and you have caught the notion perfectly. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really clever page, I love the collage.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.