Tuesday 23 April 2019

I'm still around....just



Life has been hectic but I'm hoping it calms down a little now.
My two eldest girls went back to school today after the Easter holidays. The two smallest went to a morning session at a local soft play with our usual Tuesday morning group. 
They are now both fast asleep enjoying an afternoon nap so I find myself twiddling my thumbs for the first time in a while. 


I started by enjoying a freshly brewed cup of tea and flicking through my latest charity shop bargains. The first a very inspiring book on self sufficency.


The second a beautiful book called Homemade Christmas. I like several of the ideas in it including some very sweet handsewn tree decorations I might be tempted to have a go at. They'd be a nice project to do in the evenings when the children are in bed and I'm enjoying some Netflix.

 X x X


6 comments:

  1. Good to know you don't leave Christmas preparations until the last minute!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about how often you blog, just do it when you feel like it. Most followers are there for you when you post.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love books and they are exactly the sort of ones I would have chosen. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of those books. The little ones are growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twiddling thumbs can be a very positive experience! Those books look very interesting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will always be here when you post..you have a very busy life bless you..and thise books look good..i have the first one myself and the second looks brilliant
    ftm

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.