Thursday 31 August 2017

Savvy Shopping



I'm proud to announce that today both of my little bookworms completed the Summer reading scheme.


Both of the girls worked hard on their reading over the holidays. The certificates and medals have been carefully displayed on their shelves for special things. 
We look forward to doing the next one! And Anya has shown an interest in joining the junior book club now she's a big girl of 7. 


To celebrate the girls reading success we treated them to an item each in our favourite church charity shop.  
DD2 picked a cool Peppa Pig microphone toy. It plays music and makes the sounds of different characters. 


DD1 picked a new poodle soft toy for her collection. She has around 5 now and I'm expecting a real life poodle to be on her Christmas list this year.


Gman fell instantly in love with a plush minion backpack. He refused to take it off for the rest of the day and filled it with toy cars. 
I also picked up a replica football shirt (4-5), a Jasper Conran baby blanket and a hideous owl ornament for a Halloween project.
 The entire trip cost us  £2.50! 
I'll be popping in regularly between now and Christmas to get my little family a nice stash of Christmas gifts. 
I'll let you know what I find.

X x X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.