Sunday 10 September 2017

Popping and Bopping


Clever hubby has done it again! Another huge box appeared overnight. The children were delighted to discover it was filled with balloons!
It made for a very fun, if a little loud, morning.


In the early afternoon though we had a casulty. My poor lampshade was punched by my husband. To be fair he was being attacked by a giant brown moth that had just been disturbed by rearranging the curtains, so I can't be to cross. 
I've carefully cut away the cracked plastic and fabric to leave the rings ready for reuse. I will have a little look on Pinterest for some ideas and inspiration. 
 It can be my next project after the baby knitting is finished. I've just got a second sleeve and the band's to do, so it's almost there.

X x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.