Friday 19 October 2012

A new blog challenge

 I'm planning to join in with the month long Attitude of Gratitude challenge in November. At the moment I am prepping so I am ready to get started. Using a video tutorial on the AoG blog I made this notebook above. I was given a roll of lining paper for wallpaper a few months ago for crafty things and the paper is the perfect thickness for sticking and painting etc. I decorated the cover with some torn up index pages from my trusty craft atlas and cut letters from a freebie newspaper. I'm really pleased with how it came out.
 I also wanted to share these two snaps of DD and Baby D in one of there new outfits from the other day. I think they look rather smart myself. Though DD's shirt is a little on the big side.
DD's t shirt says "Will trade sister for video games!" It should go down a storm in our shop when she wears it :)
My plans for this afternoon are to crochet while watching a movie with DD, it's a horrible rainy day outside so we have busted out the Disney.
x x x

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that teeshirt- and big is good- she can wear it for years! [then hand it down to little sister!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so glad you are doing AofG. I am hoping to do it as well and planning on making a set of index cards although I haven't got as far as you in preparation.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.