Wednesday 8 March 2017

Spring Flowers


I love Daffodils, they are my favourite flower. So I was thrilled this morning to find clever Hubby had picked up 5, yes 5 bunches after work last night. He spotted them being reduced down  to 20p a bunch and decided to treat me. (Those bacon pastries must of been good!)
I look forward to watching then bloom over the next few days.


My spring planter by the front door is also bursting into life at the moment. The grape hyacinth and crocus have started to bloom, the daffodils should hopefully join them shortly. 
Spring is here and Easter is just around the corner. I can't wait.

X x X



2 comments:

  1. Daffodils are a lovely way to brighten up the home. Lucky you getting five bunches. I got some the other day and they opened overnight once they were put in water. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring fills my heart with lightness, I love the flowers and all of the little green buds just poking through. What a lovely thoughtful man.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.