I noticed a few months back that we were purchasing washing powder more often than usual. A box just wasn't lasting as long as it used to.
I started a tally chart on the lid of the next box and was shocked to find we were 15 loads short of the 52 washes!
The culprit turned out to be the scoop. We used to use a small jam jar but for one reason or another it had been swapped with a larger one.
I've replaced the jar with a small pringles tub carefully marked with a fill line.
Hopefully we'll soon be back on track and I can get our laundry back on budget. I'm keeping a simply tally chart inside of the lid to keep track.
X X X