Friday 17 July 2015

Spectacular Specs




I am now the proud owner of two brand new pairs of glasses.
I am really impressed with Tesco opticians. I had my eye test on Tuesday about 1am and today (Friday ) they were ready to collect from the store. Pretty speedy Mr.T! 

 My NHS glasses voucher (thanks to our working tax credits) covered the full cost of one pair and I choose a cheap second pair for back ups.
£15 for two pairs of peepers is definitely a frugal bargain!

My next job is getting to the dentist for a check up and any work booked in before my maternity exemption ends. Dental costs can be a killer to the budget and as they say prevention is better than cure.

X x x

3 comments:

  1. That is a great bargain, well done. Always good to have a back up pair of specs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really lucky (sort of) in that I had to have two crowns done in the time while I was either pregnant or shortly after with my youngest. Not that you want to have crowns done, but at least I managed to get them done for free! As for the specs, cheap specs is a lost cause for me now, as I have to wear varifocals - there's no such thing as cheap varifocals... That's age for you! Yours look great, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! You really saved a lot with those 2 brand new pairs of glasses, Sarah. And it looks great on you too! I'm happy that you are satisfied with your optician's service, and I hope that there are no more problems with your eyesight. Have a nice day!

    Barton Levesque @ Glenmore Vision Center

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, Thank you for dropping by.